Tuesday, 11 June 2013 07:24
Get a job first or learn the local language? The Chicken & Egg Story
What should come first for Career Partners? A good level proficiency in the local language (spoken and written) is essential for any front end positions or any positions where you will interact with the public, clients or suppliers.
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”