The hereigo team remains available right through the summer months. We are here to answer your questions, support your 1 :1 exploratory session on getting hired in Geneva, manage our forums and webinars, so it will be business as usual for our team!
Congratulations to our Raffle Winners! They have now all accepted to start a test group with hereigo and are in the process of setting up their 1:1 exploratory sessions to get their program rolling. Watch this space for the group's progress. Many thanks to all those who participated in this Raffle...
Anne-Claude Lambelet & the hereigo team
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”
Watch and listen
- More career partner interviews, see what they have to say about their relocation experience...
- here I go interview on "WRS: The Connectors" - Mistakes expats make when job hunting
- Challenges: What were some of your biggest challenges during your job search?
- Isolation: Did you experience isolation & has this been a big issue for you?
- Interview process: How did the interview process compare to the US process?