Exploratory session : getting hired in Switzerland
Once you sign on with us, you can register for your 1:1 exploratory session.
The aims of this session are to:
- review your individual circumstances, background & experience,
- discuss what type of position or sector you wish to target,
- examine fit to market,
- identify best next steps for your campaign.
This session usually lasts 1 hour and is conducted by Skype by one of our professional trainers.
Job Hunting Strategies
The purpose of this webinar is to :
- Review the 4 key principles of job hunting
- Discuss goal setting
- Position back up alternatives
- Look at the best & least productive ways to look for a job
- Optimize the use of internet for your job search
- Define your ideal job
- Review next steps
The purpose of this webinar is to help you :
- Understand local specificities for networking in the Region
- Develop your Networking Skills
- Determine appropriate points of entry and best approaches
- Develop your elevator pitch
- Re-create your personal & Professional network here
This webinar is followed by practical exercises in the Monthly Events and/or during our JobClub sessions
Information Meetings that Work
The purpose of this webinar is to guide you through the process of developing an action plan to connect with the business community by positioning yourself during targeted information meetings whose purpose is to :
- Understand your specific market sector, companies & stakeholders
- Build on others’ experience of the job search process and their knowledge of specific market sectors, ensure your skills set are aligned to the neds of the sector
- Benefit from their tips and potential leads to jobs in the market
- Get connected to their personal and professional network
Outcome will be to help you understand the process and value of information meetings, develop an action plan and best practices that support this approach to the open market.
Answering Difficult Interview Questions
The purpose of this webinar is to build your awareness of the different methods of questioning used by recruiters during the interview process so you can:
- Prepare for difficult questions
- Deal with the stress this typesof questions may cause during the course of the interview process
- Understand how to best position your answers
This webinar is followed by practical exercises during our JobClub sessions to build your confidence level.
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”
Watch and listen
- More career partner interviews, see what they have to say about their relocation experience...
- here I go interview on "WRS: The Connectors" - Mistakes expats make when job hunting
- Challenges: What were some of your biggest challenges during your job search?
- Isolation: Did you experience isolation & has this been a big issue for you?
- Interview process: How did the interview process compare to the US process?