Business start up
The purpose of this webinar is to provide you with a general introduction on starting your own business in Switzerland and review the tools you will need, should you decide to do so. This is an enabler to help you decide if this is the option you wish to take.
If this is the option you wish to take.
The following points will be briefly discussed during the webinar:
- Defining and positioning your business concept,
- Assessing your business plan and feasibility,
- Access to providers to optimize tax, financial and legal structures of your venture,
- Developing your communications material & marketing plan,
- Monitoring your business launch progress.
Should you decide starting your own business is what you wish to do once you have relocated here, you have the possibility to sign up for additional 1:1 coaching sessions to support you through the process
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”
Watch and listen
- More career partner interviews, see what they have to say about their relocation experience...
- here I go interview on "WRS: The Connectors" - Mistakes expats make when job hunting
- Challenges: What were some of your biggest challenges during your job search?
- Isolation: Did you experience isolation & has this been a big issue for you?
- Interview process: How did the interview process compare to the US process?