Friday, 25 May 2012 00:00
here I go again: preparing for repatriation
This webinar aims to prepare you for repatriation by:
- providing a useful check list to help you organize yourself and prepare for re-entry,
- discussing the repatriation process and re-entry shock,
- identifying ways to best leverage your international experience as you re-enter the local job market in your home country.
Published in Repatriation
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”
Watch and listen
- More career partner interviews, see what they have to say about their relocation experience...
- here I go interview on "WRS: The Connectors" - Mistakes expats make when job hunting
- Challenges: What were some of your biggest challenges during your job search?
- Isolation: Did you experience isolation & has this been a big issue for you?
- Interview process: How did the interview process compare to the US process?